Come learn how to paint this adorable fall door hanger from start to finish in this 3 day party!
I’ll walk you through the whole process! In this 3 day event you’ll learn:
- Transferring a template to a piece of wood or canvas or other surface
- What paints and brushes I use.
- Tips and tricks painting Buffalo plaid
- Walk through painting the hello fall and witch reversible door hanger over a 3 day period.
- Supply list where to purchase everything you need
- Option to purchase double sided etched blank. (20” standard door hanger size)
- How to make a bow tutorial
When you join you’ll get:
- Access to the private Facebook community! Make sure to introduce yourself! Join HERE
- Template and SVG for the fall door hanger
- Supply list and paint colors
Calendar of events for 3 day party:
September 13- SIDE ONE Painting Buffalo plaid and details
September 14- SIDE TWO Splatter Paint and details
September 15- Making a bow and adding a hanger